EXPERIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, AND STRONG CORE VALUES ENSURE A SUCCESSFUL PROCESS EVERY STEP OF THE WAY.
With over 20 years of experience developing over 10 million square feet of property, Synergy’s team successfully takes an envisioned project from start to completion. Our development team has extensive knowledge of local markets and municipalities, making it possible to identify and acquire land parcels for a successful project. Our goal is to deliver projects that become the pride of the community.
SITE SELECTION AND DUE DILIGENCE
Synergy has extensive experience in identification and acquisition of sites that have the best potential to turn great opportunities into even greater returns. We help our clients to carefully assess and select development projects utilizing a combination of Synergy’s local industry knowledge, risk analysis expertise, and responsiveness to changing market trends. Utilizing a series of development steps honed through decades of experience, our team conducts a comprehensive due diligence analysis by evaluating the many aspects of a targeted property.
- Establishing project goals
- Ensure that project aligns with jurisdiction comprehensive plan
- Financial Feasibility and Economic Analysis
- Budget Development
- Entitlement Assessment
- Site Plan and Conceptual Development
- Master Plan Development
- Technical Studies including Environmental Evaluation
Synergy has the experience and expertise needed to secure required approvals for the right to develop a particular property. Our development team will identify consultants with the best fit for the project, overseeing the team on a day-to-day basis throughout the entitlement process.
- Engage an architect and other required consultants.
- Pre-Application meeting with local jurisdictions to prepare for Land Use permits.
- Integrate Pre-Application comments into architectural design documents.
- Engage consultants necessary for Construction Drawings for Building permit submission.
- Consults may include Envelope consulting, Accessibility review, Environmental, Acoustic, Traffic, Mechanical, Structural, Electrical, and Plumbing engineers, Civil, Geotech, Survey Energy, an Arborist, and other consultants as may be required.
- Conduct regularly scheduled meetings to develop the project through Schematic Design, Design Development, and Permit submission.
- Develop community outreach program to engage impacted neighbors.